Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!




I've been pretty busy this last week. With Easter approaching fast, I realized I had only one week until I had to get all three of my little ladies' Easter outfits finished! I knew I wouldn't have enough time to make three complete dresses so I decided to make a fancy skirt and embellish a t-shirt to match, and of course a new type of hair bow or headband.

For the skirt I made up my own design and did my first lined skirt. I wanted a fluffy skirt so I added some chiffon that I ruffled and attached to the lining. My little ladies loved their outfits on Easter morning. Two of them did a little modeling for me to show off their new outfits.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are the sweetest little skirts and your girls are just too cute! Thanks for linking with Skirt Week! I shared this on my Facebook page. ;)

    ReplyDelete