Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shabby Chic Flower Rosette Headbands



This is the first or several headbands that I will be adding to my store. I simply love rosettes and these new headbands that I've been making for my littlest lady. Since all my little ladies take forever to get hair, I've had to get creative with making hair bows, clips, and headbands. They are my inspiration behind My Little Lady Designs.




This listing is for a beautiful headband that is made using a set of 3 fabric flower rosettes in pink, brown, and cream which are handmade by me. The flower rosettes have a rhinestone center and white marabou feathers which add the perfect touch and are attached to the light silver grey elastic headband. These headbands are super soft and so comfortable and will not make dents or marks on your little lady’s head. Perfect for newborn, baby, little girl or big girl!

Sizes
Newborn: 13"
3-6 months: 15"
6 months- 2 years: 16"
2 years- teen: 17"
Adult: 18"

1 comment:

  1. Flower tattoo designs are very popular among females. They are beautiful, diverse, and symbolic. The lotus flower for example starts as a bud against the mud down in the bottom of the river and it slowly rises up on top of the water for sunlight. Soon, they unfold into a beautiful and lovely flower. For this reason, this flower has been used to symbolize the soul's journey towards enlightenment..
    flowers toronto cheap

    ReplyDelete