Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Owl Onesie - Brown/Pink


How cute are these onesies! On the front is an adorable double Owl applique handmade by me made with designer fabric, and dark pink button eyes. No owl is complete with a cute dark pink hair bow on one of the ears.

The owl applique is handmade by me and then stitched around each layer. The applique will fray a little with each wash and makes it cuter every time your little lady wears it!

**Another Owl Onesie is coming next week. Same great Owl applique but with different designer fabric!

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyway I can purchase the applique by itself. I've been looking for an accent to my daughters crib comforter and this would be great. If I can would you please let me know how much it would be. ^_^ Thanks in advance.

    vrrigney
    vrrigney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete